Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Widely recommended by neurologists and headache specialists
- Nutritional support for women suffering from menstrual migraines*
- Effective support for hormone-related migraines – menstrual or menopausal*
- Safe and effective for long-term, daily use
- 8 well-researched ingredients at clinically studied doses for many female-related imbalances
Effective Nutritional Support for Women Experiencing Menstrual, PMS, Menopausal, and Hormonal Fluctuations Contributing to Migraines
MigreLief+M was researched and developed as an effective combination of 8 key ingredients shown in human clinical studies to balance already normal blood sugar levels and hormones when women are most susceptible to migraines: during monthly menstruation, the reproductive years, and during perimenopause and menopause.*
The MigreLief+M formula nutritionally supports women with the following hormone related symptoms:
- Neurological discomfort
- Breast tenderness
- Low mood
- Difficulty focusing
- Weight gain
- Irregular menstrual cycles*
MigreLief+M contains the same triple therapy formula as Original MigreLief (trusted for over 25 years by headache specialists and other healthcare professionals) PLUS 5 additional ingredients shown to help balance blood-sugar and hormone fluctuations.
- Safe and effective for daily use— Drug free
- Does not contain butterbur, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, milk or dairy, nuts, corn, caffeine, or artificial flavorings or preservatives. Non-GMO. Vegan.
Learn More in our Health Library
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
MigreLief+M IS A TRUSTED FORMULA THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
60 Caplets / 2 per day / 1-month supply
|Amount per day||Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||400mg||23,529%|
|Magnesium (citrate and oxide)||360mg||90%|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6)||100mg||5,882%|
|Biotin (biotin-d, 15,000mcg)||15mg||50,000%|
|Puracol® Feverfew** (Tanacetum parthenium)||100mg||*|
*No Daily Value established
Puracol® Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew high in naturally occurring phytochemicals and a special feverfew extract. Supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function, and platelet aggregation that can otherwise lead to vasoconstriction.*
Riboflavin—high doses of Riboflavin have been proven in clinical studies to reduce the number of neurological discomforts experienced each month and improve mitochondrial energy deficiencies.*
Magnesium—two clinically known beneficial forms critical to controlling the inhibition of vasospasm.*
Chasteberry Extract—has been shown in numerous studies to establish balance of female hormones, and reduce discomfort, excessive bleeding, and signs of PMS and POCS
L-Theanine—L-theanine is an amino acid known to calm without making you drowsy, increase alpha wave activity in the brain, and lessens signs of PMS.*
D-Biotin—higher amounts of biotin is required to stabilize blood sugar levels, which is strongly related to the occurrence of migraines, and the symptoms of PMS and PCOS*
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B-6)—Multiple human studies (listed below) in almost 1000 women, have shown that vitamin B-6 helps to alleviate PMS discomforts, irritability, low mood, cravings and bloating.*
Chromium—an essential trace mineral that can improve insulin sensitivity and enhance protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism
Akeso's MigreLief® line of products has changed lives worldwide by providing effective nutritional support to migraine sufferers.
MigreLief+M is effective for females experiencing menstrual and PMS, hormonal fluctuations, or perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms contributing to migraines.
Take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 caplet in the afternoon or evening with food. Allow six to seven hours between servings.
Migrelief+M was designed to provide benefits within a 90 day build-up period although many people experience benefits much earlier. To maintain benefits, continue daily use after the 90 day build-up period.
For additional support and comfort, take fast-acting MigreLief-NOW as-needed or add two capsules daily to your morning dose of MigreLief+M.
Caution: Not recommended for use during pregnancy, during lactation, or for young females prior to menstruation.
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) can cause urine to become bright yellow. This is normal and harmless.
• Although rare, some individuals experience transient (short term) diarrhea when taking magnesium. May consider cutting back the dose initially.
• Like most dietary supplements, use of MigreLief+M should be discontinued one week before any surgery.
- Brown D, Gaby A, Reichert R. Clinical Applications of Natural Medicine–Migraine. NPRC Condition-Specific Monograph Series, 1997.
- Lawrence Review of Natural Products, September 1994.
- Awang DVC. Herbal Medicine, Feverfew. Canadian Pharm J 1989; 122:266-70.
- Heptinstall S, Awang DVC, Dawson BA, et al. Parthenolide Content and Bioactivity of Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium). Estimation of Commercial and Authenticated Feverfew Products. J Pharm Pharmacol 1992; 44:391-5.
- Pugh WJ, Sambo K. Prostaglandin Synthetase Inhibitors in Feverfew. J Pharm Pharmacol 1988; 40-743-5.
- Heptinstall S, White A, Williamson L, Mitchell JRA. Extracts of Feverfew Inhibit Granule Secretion in Blood Platelets and Polymophonuclear Leukocytes. Lancet 1985; i:1071-4.
- Makheja AN, Bailey JM. A Platelet Phospholipase Inhibitor from the Medicinal Herb Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium). Prostagland Leukotrienes Med 1982;8:653-60.
- Sumner H, Salan U, Knight DW, Hoult JRS. Inhibition of 5-Lipoxygenase and Cyclo-oxygenase in Leukocytes by Feverfew. Biochem Pharmacol 1992;43:2313-20.
- Johnson ES, Kadam NP, Hylands DM, Hylands PF. Efficacy of Feverfew As prophylactic Treatment of Migraine. British Med J 1985; 291:569-73.
- Murphy JJ. Heptinstall S, Mitchell JRA. Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Feverfew in Migraine Prevention. Lancet 1988; ii:189-92.
- Altura BM. Calcium Antagonist Properties of Magnesium: Implications for Anti-migraine Actions. Magnesium 1985; 4:169-75.
- Ramadan NM, Halvorson H, Vande-Linde A, et al. Low Brain Magnesium in Migraine. Headache 1989; 29:590-93.
- Weaver K. Magnesium and Migraine. Headache 1990; 30:168.
- Faccinetti F, Sances G, Borella P, et al. Magnesium Prophylaxis of Menstrual Migraine: Effects on Intra-cellular Magnesium. Headache 1991; 31:298-304.
- Peikert A, Wilimzig C, Kohne-Volland R. Prophylaxis of Migraine with Oral Magnesium: Results from a Prospective, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled and Double-Blind Randomized Study. Cephalalgia 1996; 16:257-63.
- Pfaffenrath V, Wessely P, Meyer C, et al. Magnesium in the Prophylaxis of Migraine–A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Cephalalgia 1996;16:436-40.
- Schoenen J, Lenaerts M, Bastings E. High-dose Riboflavin as a Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine: Results of an Open Pilot Study. Cephalalgia 1994l14:328-9
- Schoenen J, Jacquy J, Lenaerts M. Effectiveness of high-dose riboflavin in migraine prophylaxis: a randomised controlled trial. Neurology 1998; 50: 46670.
- Boehnke C, Reuter U, Flach U, Schuh-Hofer S, Einhaupl KM, Arnold G. High-dose riboflavin treatment is efficacious in migraine prophylaxis: an open study in a tertiary care centre. Eur J Neurol. 2004 Jul;11(7):475-7.
- Maria Condò1, Annio Posar1, Annalisa Arbizzani1 and Antonia Parmeggiani1 Riboflavin prophylaxis in pediatric and adolescent migraine. The Journal of Headache and Pain: Volume 10, Number 5 / October, 2009
- Schellenberg R. Treatment for PMS with agnus castus. BMJ. 2001 Han 20;322(7279):134-7
- Haut-und Gesch. 1964; 36:220 Giss, G. Rothenburg,W.
- Ggw 1967;106:124-6 Amann W. Improvement of acne vulgaris with Agnus castus
- Zbl GynSkol 1959 81:701 Bleier, W.
- Medica Emperica 1990, 9”494-502 Bohnert, K.J. Hahs, G. Phytotherapy in Gynecology and Obstetrics (Chasteberry) Acta
- clin. Biochem Nutr. 1993;14:211-218 Therapeutic evaluation of the effect of biotin on hyperglycemia in patients with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.
- 2007 Nov-Dec;47(10):1436-43 Insulin metabolism is altered in migraineurs. Cavestro, C. et al
- J Obstet Gynaecol 1990;97:847-52 vitamin B6 in the treatment of the premenstrual syndrome- a review, Kleijnen J. Riet GT et al
- Int J]. Gunn AD Vitam Nutr Res. 1985;Suppl 27:213–24 review
- J Int Med Res 1985;13:174-9 Controlled trial of B6 in PMS Harris RI, Deand BC
- Lancet 1985;1399 B6 and PMS Brush MG, Perry M.
- BMJ 1999;318;1375-81 Systematic Review B6 and PMS Dimmock PW et al
- Arch Dermatol 1974;110:130-131 B6 for premenstrual acne Snider B et al
- J Invest Dermatol 1942;5:143-8 B6 on resistant adolescent acne. Joliffe N et al
- Clin Neuropharmacol 30(1):25-38 Electrical mapping of the effect of theanine. Higgin BA et al
- Bio Psychol 74(1):39-45 Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress Ozeki M et al.
- Biol Psychol 77(2):113-22 Effects of theanine and caffeine on cognition and mood Kimura k et al.
Effective Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers*
Recommended by Neurologists
Trusted by Thousands
The product reviews below are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The opinions below reflect the views and opinions expressed by our customers and not those of MigreLief, and are provided for informational purposes only. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.
- Lisa Marie S.Verified BuyerReviewingMigreLief Original FormulaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSatisfied
So far I'm loving it!!!
- MariaReviewingMigreLief Original FormulaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsIt works!
I just started taking this less than one month now and I haven’t had a migraine since! Quite amazing
- Markie S.Verified BuyerReviewingMigreLief Original FormulaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsVestibular Migraine
I think, hope, it’s helping me! The ingredients are what my neurologist has recommended for me. For my Vestibular Migraine.
- Suanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingMigreLief Original FormulaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsGood Product
Seems to work as described & recommended by my Health Care Provider.
- Tiffany T.Verified BuyerReviewingMigreLief+MI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMigrelief+M
Absolutely love this product, immediately saw results from this product.
With our 90-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, you can try any of our condition-specific products for a full 90 days. If you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within 100 days of purchase date. This offer is limited to new customers and a maximum refund of 3 bottles.
You Have a Choice of Four MigreLief Formulas
Daily nutritional support for teen and adult migraine sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use – drug free
As-needed nutritional support for migraine or headache sufferers.
Safe and effective for on-the-spot use – drug free
Daily nutritional support for menstrual/hormonal migrain sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use — drug free
Triple-therapy formula PLUS 5 additional blood sugar and hormone modulating ingredients.
Daily nutritional support for pediatric migraine sufferers age 2-12*
Same triple-therapy formula as Original MigreLief with doses adjusted for children.
Same triple-action ingredients as original patented MigreLief
Meet the Scientist Behind MigreLief
Curt Hendrix, MS, CCN, CNS
Curt, our co-founder, is passionate about helping people with chronic health issues. He has dedicated his life to the research and development of natural medicines. With degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition, Curt has been studying the chemistry of disease for over 30 years.
Researchers around the world cite Curt's published scientific research. He is well known for his extensive knowledge in the field of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's. The U.S. National Institutes of Health trusted Curt with several grants and patents.
Curt believes that evidence-based science is the key to effective natural medicines.