MigreLief Essential Oil Stick
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- 100% certified organic essential oils.
- Aromatherapy & cooling sensation for neurological comfort.
- Brings balance to body, mind, and senses.
- Perfect for every day and travel friendly.
Essential oils are plant extracts that protect the plant and offer humans potent aromatherapy benefits.
New! MigreLief Comfort Stick is a fast-acting, soothing blend of essential oils that provide a cooling sensation, while supporting neurological comfort, tension relieving, and overall feelings of calm and wellbeing.
Keep on hand at all times for when you need it most and enjoy the "wow" producing pleasure offered by this distinctive premium blend of 100% organic essential oils: peppermint, lavender, spearmint, and rosemary essential oils in a jojoba oil base.
Our 100% organic jojoba oil base absorbs easily in the skin and doesn't clog pores. Apply to temples, forehead, and back-of-neck. Avoid eye contact.
- USDA 100% Organic
- Dark amber bottle protects oils
- Easy to apply metal roll-on ball
- Use for added comfort: hold under nose and inhale for 1 minute
- Perfect for everyday—keep one in your home, at work, and in your car
- Convenient sized vial, ideal for travel
- GMO-free | No animal testing
The tradition of aromatherapy uses the powerful sense of smell to bring balance to your body and mind.
The MigreLief Migraine Stick is carefully formulated with only pure, organic essential oils known for calming, comforting, and soothing aromatherapy properties.
100% USDA Certified Organic, .3 oz (10ml)
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
Peppermint [Mentha piperita] - organic
Peppermint Essential Oil is invigorating, excellent for mental fatigue and feeling down. Peppermint has a cooling, refreshing effect that reduces feelings of nervous stress.
Lavender [Lavandula angustifolia] - organic
Lavender Essential Oil has a soothing and calming, effective when feeling down or nervous exhaustion.
Spearmint [Mentha spicata] - organic
Spearmint Essential Oil is best for a fatigued mind and when in need of stimulation and upliftment. Helps calms feelings of fatigue and stress.
Rosemary [Rosmarinus Officinalis] - organic
Rosemary Essential Oil has a pronounced action on the brain and the central nervous system and is wonderful for clearing the mind and mental awareness, while having excellent brain stimulant properties.
Organic Jojoba Oil is an ideal carrier for essential oils because it is similar to the skin’s natural oil. It is hypoallergenic, antibacterial; moisturizing; and won’t clog pores.
Perfect for every day and travel friendly use.
- Shake gently.
- Avoiding the eyes, apply by rolling on a small amount to the temples and forehead using a circular motion.
- May also be applied to the back of the neck, shoulders, and/or wrists for extra cooling sensation.
- For added aromatherapy pleasure and benefit, hold roller one inch beneath nose and breathe deeply for a minute or more.
The MigreLief Comfort Stick is packaged in a photo-protective amber bottle to protect the oils, however we recommend storing in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
CAUTION - FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after handling.
- Collins S. Aromatherapy: Can you smell relief? WebMM. https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20181213/aromatherapy-can-you-smell-relief. Published 2018. Accessed January 20, 2019.
- Sasannejad P, Saeedi M, Shoeibi A, Gorji A, Abbasi M, Foroughipour M. Lavender essential oil in the treatment of migraine headache: a placebo-controlled clinical trial. Eur Neurol. 2012;67(5):288-291. doi:10.1159/000335249
- Jaruzel CB, Gregoski M, Mueller M, Faircloth A, Kelechi T. Aromatherapy for Preoperative Anxiety: A Pilot Study. J perianesthesia Nurs Off J Am Soc PeriAnesthesia Nurses. September 2018. doi:10.1016/j.jopan.2018.05.007
- Senturk A, Tekinsoy Kartin P. The Effect of Lavender Oil Application via Inhalation Pathway on Hemodialysis Patients’ Anxiety Level and Sleep Quality. Holist Nurs Pract. 2018;32(6):324-335. doi:10.1097/HNP.0000000000000292
- Gobel H, Schmidt G, Soyka D. Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia. 1994;14(3):228-234; discussion 182. doi:10.1046/j.1468-2982.1994.014003228.x
- Kligler B, Chaudhary S. Peppermint oil. Am Fam Physician. 2007;75(7):1027-1030.
- Gobel H, Fresenius J, Heinze A, Dworschak M, Soyka D. [Effectiveness of Oleum menthae piperitae and paracetamol in therapy of headache of the tension type]. Nervenarzt. 1996;67(8):672-681.
- Rafieian-Kopaei M, Hasanpour-Dehkordi A, Lorigooini Z, Deris F, Solati K, Mahdiyeh F. Comparing the Effect of Intranasal Lidocaine 4% with Peppermint Essential Oil Drop 1.5% on Migraine Attacks: A Double-Blind Clinical Trial. Int J Prev Med. 2019;10:121. doi:10.4103/ijpvm.IJPVM_530_17
- Borhani Haghighi A, Motazedian S, Rezaii R, et al. Cutaneous application of menthol 10% solution as an abortive treatment of migraine without aura: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossed-over study. Int J Clin Pract. 2010;64(4):451-456. doi:10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02215.x
- Gobel H, Heinze A, Heinze-Kuhn K, Gobel A, Gobel C. [Peppermint oil in the acute treatment of tension-type headache]. Schmerz. 2016;30(3):295-310. doi:10.1007/s00482-016-0109-6
- Caro DC, Rivera DE, Ocampo Y, Franco LA, Salas RD. Pharmacological Evaluation of Mentha spicata L. and Plantago major L., Medicinal Plants Used to Treat Anxiety and Insomnia in Colombian Caribbean Coast. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2018;2018:5921514. doi:10.1155/2018/5921514
- Nematolahi P, Mehrabani M, Karami-Mohajeri S, Dabaghzadeh F. Effects of Rosmarinus officinalis L. on memory performance, anxiety, depression, and sleep quality in university students: A randomized clinical trial. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2018;30:24-28. doi:10.1016/j.ctcp.2017.11.004
- Sayorwan W, Ruangrungsi N, Piriyapunyporn T, Hongratanaworakit T, Kotchabhakdi N, Siripornpanich V. Effects of inhaled rosemary oil on subjective feelings and activities of the nervous system. Sci Pharm. 2013;81(2):531-542. doi:10.3797/scipharm.1209-05
- Villareal MO, Ikeya A, Sasaki K, Arfa A Ben, Neffati M, Isoda H. Anti-stress and neuronal cell differentiation induction effects of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17(1):549. doi:10.1186/s12906-017-2060-1
- Jojoba, the perfect carrier for essential oils. The Jojoba Company. https://www.jojobacompany.com/blog/jojoba-perfect-carrier-essential-oil. Accessed January 20, 2019.
Why should I try MigreLief?
Nutrition is important to all areas of health. MigreLief is formulated to address the underlying nutritional deficiencies and imbalances that many migraine sufferers have in common and provides nutritional support for maintaining normal cerebrovascular function. For this reason we recommend taking MigreLief daily for 90 days (each bottle is a 1 month supply) even though many people have reported successful results in under 1 month. We are so confident that MigreLief will work for you, we offer a 100% money back guarantee of your purchase price after the 3 month trial period if you're not satisfied with your results for any reason. MigreLief is reasonably priced, drug free, does not cause rebound headaches/recurring migraines or problems associated with medication overuse.
Which MigreLief is right for me?
- "NOW" may be taken with food for on-the-spot nutritional support, at the first sign of discomfort.
- If you suffer migraines chronically and feel you need additional nutritional support, you may add NOW to your morning dose of Original, Menstrual or Children's MigreLief on a daily basis.
- Note: MigreLief-NOW is not meant to replace your MigreLief daily maintenance formula. It is a fast-acting formula to be taken "as-needed", or used in addition to your daily MigreLief supplement if necessary.
- Do you suffer from headaches that:
- Present with pain on one side of the head
- Pulsate or throb
- Are aggravated by routine physical activity
- Prevent normal activity
- Are accompanied by nausea or vomiting
- Are sensitive to light and sound
- Are accompanied by visual or speech disturbances
- Do your migraines mostly occur just before, during or after your period?
- Do you consistently suffer from symptoms of PMS like cravings, bloating, breast pain, anxiety, tension, irritability/anger, difficulty concentrating or sleeping, depression, each month?
- Have you been told that you suffer from bouts of low blood sugar, that leave you feeling tired, sleepy or dizzy in addition to your migraines?
- In addition to your migraines, do you experience irregular menstrual cycles?
- In addition to your migraines, have you been told that you suffer from PCOS? (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) accompanied by one or more of: ovarian cysts, irregular menstrual cycles, hair loss or thinning on the head, hair growth on the face, back or arms and/or acne?
What do Migraine sufferers say about MigreLief?
- "It's been years since I enjoyed such freedom. MigreLief has truly changed my life. Thank you a million times over." - CW
- "I've tried everything. Nothing worked like MigreLief." - JS
- "No one could have been more skeptical than I was. Having been disappointed time after time, I almost didn't try MigreLief. What a mistake that would have been! If anyone is still skeptical after reading your scientific information, have them call me." - JB
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you! If MigreLief was ten times the price, it would still be worth it." - QK
Effective Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers*
Recommended by Neurologists
Trusted by Thousands
The product reviews below are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The opinions below reflect the views and opinions expressed by our customers and not those of MigreLief, and are provided for informational purposes only. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.
- Jennifer S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsI would buy the oil again
I would buy this again. I keep this handy on my nightstand and it is easy to apply it in the middle of the night during a migraine. I think it helps.
- MawMaw2eightVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMigraine Relief
The migraine relief seemed to relax me enough for my headache to calm down. Also the pleasant smell of the essential oils is relaxing.
- MawMaw2eightVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
The MigreLief roll-on comfort stick seemed to relax me enough for my headache to calm down. Also the pleasant smell of the essential oils is relaxing.
- Gloria P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOil stick
I like the simplicity and convenience of just rolling it on
- BreezyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
This works so well. I rub it on my temples and under my nose right when a headache starts.
With our 90-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, you can try any of our condition-specific products for a full 90 days. If you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within 100 days of purchase date. This offer is limited to new customers and a maximum refund of 3 bottles.
You Have a Choice of Four MigreLief Formulas
Daily nutritional support for teen and adult migraine sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use – drug free
As-needed nutritional support for migraine or headache sufferers.
Safe and effective for on-the-spot use – drug free
Daily nutritional support for menstrual/hormonal migrain sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use — drug free
Triple-therapy formula PLUS 5 additional blood sugar and hormone modulating ingredients.
Daily nutritional support for pediatric migraine sufferers age 2-12*
Same triple-therapy formula as Original MigreLief with doses adjusted for children.
Same triple-action ingredients as original patented MigreLief
Meet the Scientist Behind MigreLief
Curt Hendrix, MS, CCN, CNS
Curt, our co-founder, is passionate about helping people with chronic health issues. He has dedicated his life to the research and development of natural medicines. With degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition, Curt has been studying the chemistry of disease for over 30 years.
Researchers around the world cite Curt's published scientific research. He is well known for his extensive knowledge in the field of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's. The U.S. National Institutes of Health trusted Curt with several grants and patents.
Curt believes that evidence-based science is the key to effective natural medicines.