MigreLief Original Formula
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Recommended by top neurologists & headache specialists for over 25 years
- Trusted dietary migraine supplement with targeted nutritional benefits*
- The original patented formula with Magnesium, Riboflavin, and Puracol® Feverfew
- Safe and effective for teen & adult migraine sufferers*
- Backed by our 90-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Effective Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers*
The power of nutrients is often overlooked when considering effective solutions for migraine sufferers.* Original patented triple-therapy formula has been widely recommended by neurologists, headache specialists, and healthcare practitioners for over twenty-five years.
- Effective and safe for long-term, daily use by adults and teens
- Researched and developed by Akeso Health Sciences' Chief Scientific Officer, Curt Hendrix, MS, CCN, CNS, a research scientist who holds degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition and is a Clinical Nutrition Specialist.
- Manufactured in an established GMP facility; third party quality testing
- NO butterbur, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, milk or dairy, nuts, corn, caffeine, or artificial flavorings or preservatives; non-GMO and vegan
MigreLief® IS A TRUSTED FORMULA THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
MigreLief® products have changed lives worldwide by providing effective nutritional support to migraine sufferers.
Original Patented Formula with Puracol : 60 Caplets / 2 per day / 1-month supply
|Amount per 2 Tablets||Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||400mg||23,529%|
|Magnesium (as citrate and oxide)||360mg||90%|
|Puracol® Feverfew** (Tanacetum parthenium)||100mg||*|
*No Daily Value established
**Puracol® Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is unique to MigreLief. Delivered in optimum, clinically-studied amounts, Akeso’s Puracol® is a proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew high in naturally occurring phytochemicals and a special feverfew extract. Supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function, and platelet aggregation that can otherwise lead to vasoconstriction.*
Magnesium—two clinically known beneficial forms of magnesium in daily amounts critical to controlling the inhibition of vasospasm and platelet aggregation in support of cerebral vascular tone*
Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)—although necessary for human health, riboflavin is not produced by the body and, therefore, must come from our food or dietary supplementation; high doses of highly absorbable Riboflavin have been proven in clinical studies to reduce the number of neurological discomforts experienced each month and to improve mitochondrial energy deficiencies*
MigreLief “Original” – Effective for adults and teens ages 13 and older
Take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 caplet in the afternoon or evening with food. Allow six to seven hours between servings.
Continue daily use after 90 day build-up period to maintain benefits. Many see benefits starting within a few days.
CAUTION: Not for use during pregnancy, during lactation or by children under 13 years of age. (For children age 2-12 consider Children's MigreLief)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) can cause urine to become bright yellow. This is normal and harmless.
- Although rare, some individuals experience transient (short term) diarrhea when taking magnesium.
- Like most dietary supplements, use of MigreLief should be discontinued one week before any surgery.
You have a choice of MigreLief® daily formulas:
MigreLief “Original” – Effective for adults and teens ages 13 and older
MigreLief+M – For women experiencing hormonal/menstrual related neurologic discomfort
Children’s MigreLief – Parents #1 choice for ages 2 - 12 years—a safe, effective, and gentle option
Choose MigreLief-NOW for fast-acting, as-needed neurological comfort. Safe and effective for both adults and children age 2 and older. MigreLief-NOW may be combined with any of the other daily MigreLief formulas.
- Brown D, Gaby A, Reichert R. Clinical Applications of Natural Medicine–Migraine. NPRC Condition-Specific Monograph Series, 1997.
- Lawrence Review of Natural Products, September 1994.
- Awang DVC. Herbal Medicine, Feverfew. Canadian Pharm J 1989; 122:266-70.
- Heptinstall S, Awang DVC, Dawson BA, et al. Parthenolide Content and Bioactivity of Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium). Estimation of Commercial and Authenticated Feverfew Products. J Pharm Pharmacol 1992; 44:391-5.
- Pugh WJ, Sambo K. Prostaglandin Synthetase Inhibitors in Feverfew. J Phrm Pharmacol 1988; 40-743-5
- Heptinstall S, White A, Williamson L, Mitchell JRA. Extracts of Feverfew Inhibit Granule Secretion in Blood Platelets and Polymophonuclear Leukocytes. Lancet 1985; i:1071-4.
- Makheja AN, Bailey JM. A Platelet Phospholipase Inhibitor from the Medicinal Herb Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium). Prostagland Leukotrienes Med 1982;8:653-60.
- Sumner H, Salan U, Knight DW, Hoult JRS. Inhibition of 5-Lipoxygenase and Cyclo-oxygenase in Leukocytes by Feverfew. Biochem Pharmacol 1992;43:2313-20.
- Johnson ES, Kadam NP, Hylands DM, Hylands PF. Efficacy of Feverfew As prophylactic Treatment of Migraine. British Med J 1985; 291:569-73.
- Murphy JJ. Heptinstall S, Mitchell JRA. Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Feverfew in Migraine Prevention. Lancet 1988; ii:189-92.
- Altura BM. Calcium Antagonist Properties of Magnesium: Implications for Anti-migraine Actions. Magnesium 1985; 4:169-75.
- Ramadan NM, Halvorson H, Vande-Linde A, et al. Low Brain Magnesium in Migraine. Headache 1989; 29:590-93.
- Weaver K. Magnesium and Migraine. Headache 1990; 30:168.
- Faccinetti F, Sances G, Borella P, et al. Magnesium Prophylaxis of Menstrual Migraine: Effects on Intra-cellular Magnesium. Headache 1991; 31:298-304.
- Peikert A, Wilimzig C, Kohne-Volland R. Prophylaxis of Migraine with Oral Magnesium: Results from a Prospective, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled and Double-Blind Randomized Study. Cephalalgia 1996; 16:257-63.
- Pfaffenrath V, Wessely P, Meyer C, et al. Magnesium in the Prophylaxis of Migraine Cephalalgia 1996;16;436-40
- Schoenen J, Lenaerts M, Bastings E. High-dose Riboflavin as a Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine: Results of an Open Pilot Study. Cephalalgia 1994l14:328-9
- Schoenen J, Jacquy J, Lenaerts M. Effectiveness of high-dose riboflavin in migraine prophylaxis: a randomised controlled trial. Neurology 1998; 50: 46670.
- Boehnke C, Reuter U, Flach U, Schuh-Hofer S, Einhaupl KM, Arnold G. High-dose riboflavin treatment is efficacious in migraine prophylaxis: an open study in a tertiary care centre. Eur J Neurol. 2004 Jul;11(7):475-7.
- Maria Condò, Annio Posar, Annalisa Arbizzani and Antonia Parmeggiani Riboflavin prophylaxis in pediatric and adolescent migraine. The Journal of Headache and Pain: Volume 10, Number 5 / October, 2009.
Why should I try MigreLief?
Nutrition is important to all areas of health. MigreLief is formulated to address the underlying nutritional deficiencies and imbalances that many migraine sufferers have in common and provides nutritional support for maintaining normal cerebrovascular function. For this reason we recommend taking MigreLief daily for 90 days (each bottle is a 1 month supply) even though many people have reported successful results in under 1 month. We are so confident that MigreLief will work for you, we offer a 100% money back guarantee of your purchase price after the 3 month trial period if you're not satisfied with your results for any reason. MigreLief is reasonably priced, drug free, does not cause rebound headaches/recurring migraines or problems associated with medication overuse.
Which MigreLief is right for me?
- "NOW" may be taken with food for on-the-spot nutritional support, at the first sign of discomfort.
- If you suffer migraines chronically and feel you need additional nutritional support, you may add NOW to your morning dose of Original, Menstrual or Children's MigreLief on a daily basis.
- Note: MigreLief-NOW is not meant to replace your MigreLief daily maintenance formula. It is a fast-acting formula to be taken "as-needed", or used in addition to your daily MigreLief supplement if necessary.
- Do you suffer from headaches that:
- Present with pain on one side of the head
- Pulsate or throb
- Are aggravated by routine physical activity
- Prevent normal activity
- Are accompanied by nausea or vomiting
- Are sensitive to light and sound
- Are accompanied by visual or speech disturbances
- Do your migraines mostly occur just before, during or after your period?
- Do you consistently suffer from symptoms of PMS like cravings, bloating, breast pain, anxiety, tension, irritability/anger, difficulty concentrating or sleeping, depression, each month?
- Have you been told that you suffer from bouts of low blood sugar, that leave you feeling tired, sleepy or dizzy in addition to your migraines?
- In addition to your migraines, do you experience irregular menstrual cycles?
- In addition to your migraines, have you been told that you suffer from PCOS? (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) accompanied by one or more of: ovarian cysts, irregular menstrual cycles, hair loss or thinning on the head, hair growth on the face, back or arms and/or acne?
What do Migraine sufferers say about MigreLief?
- "It's been years since I enjoyed such freedom. MigreLief has truly changed my life. Thank you a million times over." - CW
- "I've tried everything. Nothing worked like MigreLief." - JS
- "No one could have been more skeptical than I was. Having been disappointed time after time, I almost didn't try MigreLief. What a mistake that would have been! If anyone is still skeptical after reading your scientific information, have them call me." - JB
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you! If MigreLief was ten times the price, it would still be worth it." - QK
Effective Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers*
Recommended by Neurologists
Trusted by Thousands
The product reviews below are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The opinions below reflect the views and opinions expressed by our customers and not those of MigreLief, and are provided for informational purposes only. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.
- Kathy V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsMigreLief
- Daniel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsHelpful supplement
My doctor recommended it as a supplement to the medication I use for vestibular migraine. It seems to be working well so far.
- Deborah O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsRecommended by Neurologist
I started taking MigreLief after it was advised by my Neurologist that specializes in migraines. It has become part of my daily regimen as I believe it has really helped.
- Alyssa N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsIt Helps
I started taking the supplement when my doctor recommended them to help with my migraines and I have noticed a difference. I take the product twice a day like recommended. The pills are big, but if you use a pill cutter you'll be fine. A side effect is that your pee will be really yellow, but that is not a big deal.
- Mary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsThank you for MigreLief!
I have multiple sclerosis with a history of migraines. About 2 years ago my neurologist recommended I try your product. It works great with no noticeable side effects. I have been recommending it to my family and friends who also suffer from migraines.
Thank you so much for a fantastic product!
With our 90-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, you can try any of our condition-specific products for a full 90 days. If you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within 100 days of purchase date. This offer is limited to new customers and a maximum refund of 3 bottles.
You Have a Choice of Four MigreLief Formulas
Daily nutritional support for teen and adult migraine sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use – drug free
As-needed nutritional support for migraine or headache sufferers.
Safe and effective for on-the-spot use – drug free
Daily nutritional support for menstrual/hormonal migrain sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use — drug free
Triple-therapy formula PLUS 5 additional blood sugar and hormone modulating ingredients.
Meet the Scientist Behind MigreLief
Curt Hendrix, MS, CCN, CNS
Curt, our co-founder, is passionate about helping people with chronic health issues. He has dedicated his life to the research and development of natural medicines. With degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition, Curt has been studying the chemistry of disease for over 30 years.
Researchers around the world cite Curt's published scientific research. He is well known for his extensive knowledge in the field of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's. The U.S. National Institutes of Health trusted Curt with several grants and patents.
Curt believes that evidence-based science is the key to effective natural medicines.