This migraine diary is a tool for managing your migraines by tracking your symptoms and triggers, and recording important facts about your migraines – before, during, and after they occur.
There is a Direct Relationship between Hormones and Migraines
Headaches in women, particularly migraines, have been related to changes in the levels of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone before, during and after a woman’s menstrual cycle. Estrogen, progesterone and even testosterone levels can fluctuate significantly a few days before and after menstruation leading to migraines and causing symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) and PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) such as:
- Menstrual migraines
- Breast Swelling
- Weight Gain
- Irritability & Mood Swings|
- Abdominal and Pelvic Cramps
- Changes in Libido
- Hair loss: similar to male pattern baldness
- Obesity and inability to lose weight
Menopause and Migraines
Migraine headaches can severely affect women undergoing the changes of menopause. Statistics indicate that migraines in women tend to increase during the approach to menopause and during menopause; however, they tend to decrease or go away after menopause. It is also known that some women who have never had migraines develop them as they enter the period before (pre and peri-menopause) and during menopause.
- High dose Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2, 400 mg/day)
- Puracol Feverfew (100 mg/day)
- Magnesium (citrate/oxide, 360mg/day)
- Chasteberry extract (275 mg/day)
- L-Theanine (100 mg/day)
- D-Biotin (15 mg/day)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B-6, 100 mg/day)
- Chromium Picolinate (1,000 mcg/day)
MigreLief+M combines all eight ingredients into one convenient formula. So, with MigreLief+M, you need only one product (instead of eight separate products), and you take only two tablets per day, versus 8 to 10 tablets per day if taken separately. Plus, MigreLief contains Puracol™ Feverfew a proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew that contains a broad spectrum of naturally occurring phytochemicals and a feverfew extract containing high levels of parthenolides.
MigreLief+M is drug-free. No prescription needed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.