MigreLief Rescue Kit
An effective duo for neurological comfort and ease when you need it most! Our MigreLief Rescue Kit contains one travel size bottle of MigreLief-NOW fast-acting formula (14 capsules), plus one MigreLief Comfort Stick, an exceptional 100% organic essential oil aromatherapy soothing roll-on (0.3 oz).
- Both provide fast-acting support for neurological comfort
- Travel friendly and portable sizes
- Fast-acting nutritional support for migraine or headache sufferers.
- Drug-free comfort when taken “as-needed.”
- Does not contain butterbur, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, milk or dairy, nuts, corn, caffeine, artificial flavorings or preservatives.
- Vegetarian capsules.
MigreLief Migraine Stick
- Head soothing aromatherapy, provides cooling sensation
- 100% USDA certified organic essential oil blend
- Easy to apply roll-on (temples, forehead, and back of neck)
- For added comfort, hold under nose and inhale for 1 minute
- Perfect for everyday use
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Per 2 Capsules / Daily Value:
Magnesium (as citrate and oxide) 180mg 43%
Puracol® Feverfew** (whole leaf and extract) 50mg *
Cerevasc Ginger*** (whole root and extract) 500mg *
Aflapin® Boswellia Serrata**** (extract) 100mg *
* No Daily Value established
**Puracol® is a proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew that is high in naturally occurring phytochemicals and a special feverfew extract. Delivered in an optimum clinically studied dose; supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function, and platelet aggregation.*
***Cerevasc Ginger® is a proprietary combination of whole ginger rhizome and standardized ginger extract. A wide-range of known benefits including helping to promote a healthy inflammatory response; supported by many clinical studies.*
****Aflapin® [Boswellia Serrata] is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals. Boswellia has been historically used in traditional medicines and today shown in clinical studies to support comfort and promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
MigreLief Migraine Stick
Carefully formulated with only pure, organic essential oils known for calming, comforting, and soothing aromatherapy properties.
100% USDA Certified Organic, .3 oz (10ml)
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
Peppermint [Mentha piperita] - organic Peppermint Essential Oil is invigorating, excellent for mental fatigue and feeling down. Peppermint has a cooling, refreshing effect that reduces feelings of nervous stress.
Lavender [Lavandula angustifolia] - organic Lavender Essential Oil has a soothing and calming, effective when feeling down or nervous exhaustion.
Spearmint [Mentha spicata] - organic Spearmint Essential Oil is best for a fatigued mind and when in need of stimulation and upliftment. Helps calms feelings of fatigue and stress.
Rosemary [Rosmarinus Officinalis] - organic Rosemary Essential Oil has a pronounced action on the brain and the central nervous system and is wonderful for clearing the mind and mental awareness, while having excellent brain stimulant properties.
Organic Jojoba Oil is an ideal carrier for essential oils because it is similar to the skin’s natural oil. It is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, moisturizing; and won’t clog pores.
Ages 14-Adult: Take 3-4 capsules with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 4 capsules if combining with a MigreLief daily formula.
Ages 9-13: Take 1-2 capsules with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 2 capsules if combining with a MigreLief daily formula.
Ages 2-8: Take 1 capsule with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy, during lactation, or by children under 2 years of age.
Potential side effects, though rare, can include:
- Some individuals may experience transient diarrhea when ingesting magnesium.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) can cause urine to become bright yellow. This is normal and harmless.
- Some individuals can experience gastro-intestinal upset when taking dietary supplements.
- Though rare, some people can feel achy, tired and experience a headache if they abruptly stop taking feverfew. Tapering off gradually is recommended after a longer period of continuous daily use. Reduce intake to one daily for a week, then one every other day for a week before stopping.
- Like most dietary supplements, it is recommended that MigreLief be discontinued one week before any surgery.
MigreLief Migraine Stick
Perfect for every day and travel-friendly use.
- Shake gently.
- Avoiding the eyes, apply by rolling on a small amount to the temples and forehead using a circular motion.
- May also be applied to the back of the neck, shoulders, and/or wrists for extra cooling and relaxation.
- For additional aromatherapy benefits, hold roller one inch beneath nose and breathe deeply for one or more minutes.
The MigreLief Comfort Stick is packaged in a photo-protective amber bottle to protect the oils, however we recommend storing in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
CAUTION - FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after handling.