MigreLief Rescue Kit
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
An effective duo for neurological comfort and ease when you need it most! Our MigreLief Rescue Kit contains one travel size bottle of MigreLief-NOW fast-acting formula (14 capsules), plus one MigreLief Comfort Stick, an exceptional 100% organic essential oil aromatherapy soothing roll-on (0.3 oz).
- Both provide fast-acting support for neurological comfort
- Travel friendly and portable sizes
- Fast-acting nutritional support for migraine or headache sufferers.
- Drug-free comfort when taken “as-needed.”
- Does not contain butterbur, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, milk or dairy, nuts, corn, caffeine, artificial flavorings or preservatives.
- Vegetarian capsules.
MigreLief Migraine Stick
- Head soothing aromatherapy, provides cooling sensation
- 100% USDA certified organic essential oil blend
- Easy to apply roll-on (temples, forehead, and back of neck)
- For added comfort, hold under nose and inhale for 1 minute
- Perfect for everyday use
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Per 2 Capsules / Daily Value:
Magnesium (as citrate and oxide) 180mg 43%
Puracol® Feverfew** (whole leaf and extract) 50mg *
Cerevasc Ginger*** (whole root and extract) 500mg *
Aflapin® Boswellia Serrata**** (extract) 100mg *
* No Daily Value established
**Puracol® is a proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew that is high in naturally occurring phytochemicals and a special feverfew extract. Delivered in an optimum clinically studied dose; supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function, and platelet aggregation.*
***Cerevasc Ginger® is a proprietary combination of whole ginger rhizome and standardized ginger extract. A wide-range of known benefits including helping to promote a healthy inflammatory response; supported by many clinical studies.*
****Aflapin® [Boswellia Serrata] is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals. Boswellia has been historically used in traditional medicines and today shown in clinical studies to support comfort and promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
MigreLief Migraine Stick
Carefully formulated with only pure, organic essential oils known for calming, comforting, and soothing aromatherapy properties.
100% USDA Certified Organic, .3 oz (10ml)
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
Peppermint [Mentha piperita] - organic Peppermint Essential Oil is invigorating, excellent for mental fatigue and feeling down. Peppermint has a cooling, refreshing effect that reduces feelings of nervous stress.
Lavender [Lavandula angustifolia] - organic Lavender Essential Oil has a soothing and calming, effective when feeling down or nervous exhaustion.
Spearmint [Mentha spicata] - organic Spearmint Essential Oil is best for a fatigued mind and when in need of stimulation and upliftment. Helps calms feelings of fatigue and stress.
Rosemary [Rosmarinus Officinalis] - organic Rosemary Essential Oil has a pronounced action on the brain and the central nervous system and is wonderful for clearing the mind and mental awareness, while having excellent brain stimulant properties.
Organic Jojoba Oil is an ideal carrier for essential oils because it is similar to the skin’s natural oil. It is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, moisturizing; and won’t clog pores.
Ages 14-Adult: Take 3-4 capsules with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 4 capsules if combining with a MigreLief daily formula.
Ages 9-13: Take 1-2 capsules with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 2 capsules if combining with a MigreLief daily formula.
Ages 2-8: Take 1 capsule with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy, during lactation, or by children under 2 years of age.
Potential side effects, though rare, can include:
- Some individuals may experience transient diarrhea when ingesting magnesium.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) can cause urine to become bright yellow. This is normal and harmless.
- Some individuals can experience gastro-intestinal upset when taking dietary supplements.
- Though rare, some people can feel achy, tired and experience a headache if they abruptly stop taking feverfew. Tapering off gradually is recommended after a longer period of continuous daily use. Reduce intake to one daily for a week, then one every other day for a week before stopping.
- Like most dietary supplements, it is recommended that MigreLief be discontinued one week before any surgery.
MigreLief Migraine Stick
Perfect for every day and travel-friendly use.
- Shake gently.
- Avoiding the eyes, apply by rolling on a small amount to the temples and forehead using a circular motion.
- May also be applied to the back of the neck, shoulders, and/or wrists for extra cooling and relaxation.
- For additional aromatherapy benefits, hold roller one inch beneath nose and breathe deeply for one or more minutes.
The MigreLief Comfort Stick is packaged in a photo-protective amber bottle to protect the oils, however we recommend storing in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
CAUTION - FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after handling.
MigreLief-NOW - click for additional information
MigreLief Migraine Stick - click for additional information
Why should I try MigreLief?
Nutrition is important to all areas of health. MigreLief is formulated to address the underlying nutritional deficiencies and imbalances that many migraine sufferers have in common and provides nutritional support for maintaining normal cerebrovascular function. For this reason we recommend taking MigreLief daily for 90 days (each bottle is a 1 month supply) even though many people have reported successful results in under 1 month. We are so confident that MigreLief will work for you, we offer a 100% money back guarantee of your purchase price after the 3 month trial period if you're not satisfied with your results for any reason. MigreLief is reasonably priced, drug free, does not cause rebound headaches/recurring migraines or problems associated with medication overuse.
Which MigreLief is right for me?
- "NOW" may be taken with food for on-the-spot nutritional support, at the first sign of discomfort.
- If you suffer migraines chronically and feel you need additional nutritional support, you may add NOW to your morning dose of Original, Menstrual or Children's MigreLief on a daily basis.
- Note: MigreLief-NOW is not meant to replace your MigreLief daily maintenance formula. It is a fast-acting formula to be taken "as-needed", or used in addition to your daily MigreLief supplement if necessary.
- Do you suffer from headaches that:
- Present with pain on one side of the head
- Pulsate or throb
- Are aggravated by routine physical activity
- Prevent normal activity
- Are accompanied by nausea or vomiting
- Are sensitive to light and sound
- Are accompanied by visual or speech disturbances
- Do your migraines mostly occur just before, during or after your period?
- Do you consistently suffer from symptoms of PMS like cravings, bloating, breast pain, anxiety, tension, irritability/anger, difficulty concentrating or sleeping, depression, each month?
- Have you been told that you suffer from bouts of low blood sugar, that leave you feeling tired, sleepy or dizzy in addition to your migraines?
- In addition to your migraines, do you experience irregular menstrual cycles?
- In addition to your migraines, have you been told that you suffer from PCOS? (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) accompanied by one or more of: ovarian cysts, irregular menstrual cycles, hair loss or thinning on the head, hair growth on the face, back or arms and/or acne?
What do Migraine sufferers say about MigreLief?
- "It's been years since I enjoyed such freedom. MigreLief has truly changed my life. Thank you a million times over." - CW
- "I've tried everything. Nothing worked like MigreLief." - JS
- "No one could have been more skeptical than I was. Having been disappointed time after time, I almost didn't try MigreLief. What a mistake that would have been! If anyone is still skeptical after reading your scientific information, have them call me." - JB
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you! If MigreLief was ten times the price, it would still be worth it." - QK
Effective Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers*
Recommended by Neurologists
With our 90-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, you can try any of our condition-specific products for a full 90 days. If you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within 100 days of purchase date. This offer is limited to new customers and a maximum refund of 3 bottles.
You Have a Choice of Four MigreLief Formulas
Daily nutritional support for teen and adult migraine sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use – drug free
As-needed nutritional support for migraine or headache sufferers.
Safe and effective for on-the-spot use – drug free
Daily nutritional support for menstrual/hormonal migrain sufferers*
Safe and effective for daily use — drug free
Triple-therapy formula PLUS 5 additional blood sugar and hormone modulating ingredients.
Daily nutritional support for pediatric migraine sufferers age 2-12*
Same triple-therapy formula as Original MigreLief with doses adjusted for children.
Same triple-action ingredients as original patented MigreLief
Meet the Scientist Behind MigreLief
Curt Hendrix, MS, CCN, CNS
Curt, our co-founder, is passionate about helping people with chronic health issues. He has dedicated his life to the research and development of natural medicines. With degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition, Curt has been studying the chemistry of disease for over 30 years.
Researchers around the world cite Curt's published scientific research. He is well known for his extensive knowledge in the field of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's. The U.S. National Institutes of Health trusted Curt with several grants and patents.
Curt believes that evidence-based science is the key to effective natural medicines.