Effective Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers*
MigreLief® is the original patented triple-action formula that has been widely recommended by neurologists, specialists, and healthcare practitioners for over two decades. This well-researched and scientifically developed formula has been time tested for effectiveness, and is known to make a difference for men, women, and teens age 13 and older.
The power of nutrition is often overlooked when considering effective solutions for migraine sufferers. However, by providing a clinically studied optimal dose of Puracol® Feverfew, Magnesium, and Riboflavin into one convenient formula, MigreLief supports the inhibition of vasospasm and platelet aggregation leading to vasoconstriction, and supports cerebral vascular tone and improved mitochondrial energy deficiencies.*
The success of MigreLief is greatly attributed to the scientific research that Akeso Health Sciences performs to ensure the effective combination of ingredient constituents, while providing clinically recognized effective amounts, and making sure that the extraction processes used do not cause degradation to occur during the life of the product.
As with all Akeso products, MigreLief was developed with an expert understanding of the profound link between human biology and the chemistry found in nature. MigreLief contains:
• Puracol® is a special profile of Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) unique to MigreLief. Delivered in optimum clinically studied doses, Akeso Health Science’s proprietary Puracol® Feverfew provides a broad spectrum of naturally occurring and extracted beneficial phytochemicals. Supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function, and platelet aggregation that can otherwise lead to vasoconstriction.*
• Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) is an important neuroprotective mitochondrial nutrient especially important for migraine sufferers. It is recommended in high doses to mitigate oxidative stress and neuroinflammation, as well as elevate mitochondrial function in the brain (the powerhouse of cells). A deficiency of mitochondrial energy reserves has been observed in some persons exhibiting poor cerebrovascular tone, and multiple studies have demonstrated that high dose riboflavin benefits both adults and children.*
• Magnesium is a nutritional supplement with numerous effects that support cerebrovascular tone. These include: 1) inhibition of platelet aggregation; 2) interference with synthesis, release, and action of inflammatory mediators; 3) direct alterations of cerebrovascular tone; 4) inhibition of vasospasm; and 5) stabilization of cell membranes. Some migraine sufferers with poor cerebrovascular tone have been found to have low brain levels of magnesium. Several double-blind placebo-controlled studies have demonstrated that oral magnesium is of nutritional benefit to both adult and children migraine sufferers.*
MigreLief continues to be recommended by healthcare professionals everywhere and has been successfully used by hundreds of thousands worldwide for more than 2 decades.
Original MigreLief …
- recommended by physicians and headache specialists everywhere
- non-prescription and drug free
- effective for long-term, daily use by all ages 13 throughout adult life
- researched and developed by Akeso Health Sciences Chief Scientific Officer, Curt Hendrix, who holds advanced degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition and has dedicated his life to providing innovative natural medicines
- does not contain butterbur, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, milk or dairy, nuts, corn, caffeine, or artificial flavorings or preservatives; non-GMO and vegan
- is manufactured in an established GMP facility
- maintains an effective track record with 3rd-party batch testing in an industry-focused lab under the guidance of a forensic expert who has been in business over 30 years