Ages 14-Adult: Take 3-4 capsules with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 4 capsules if combining with a MigreLief daily formula.
Ages 9-13: Take 1-2 capsules with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed 2 capsules if combining with a MigreLief daily formula.
Ages 2-8: Take 1 capsule with food. May repeat dose in 2 hours. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy, during lactation, or by children under 2 years of age.
Potential side effects, though rare, can include:
- Some individuals may experience transient diarrhea when ingesting magnesium.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) can cause urine to become bright yellow. This is normal and harmless.
- Some individuals can experience gastro-intestinal upset when taking dietary supplements.
- Though rare, some people can feel achy, tired and experience a headache if they abruptly stop taking feverfew. Tapering off gradually is recommended after a longer period of continuous daily use. Reduce intake to one daily for a week, then one every other day for a week before stopping.
- Like most dietary supplements, it is recommended that MigreLief be discontinued one week before any surgery.
MigreLief Migraine Stick
Perfect for every day and travel-friendly use.
- Shake gently.
- Avoiding the eyes, apply by rolling on a small amount to the temples and forehead using a circular motion.
- May also be applied to the back of the neck, shoulders, and/or wrists for extra cooling and relaxation.
- For additional aromatherapy benefits, hold roller one inch beneath nose and breathe deeply for one or more minutes.
The MigreLief Comfort Stick is packaged in a photo-protective amber bottle to protect the oils, however we recommend storing in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
CAUTION - FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after handling.